Survival and Basic Japanese Language Course
If you are living in Japan and need to improve your Japanese language skills, JM&C offer the following course which can be tailored to your personal needs and level. Please see the information below for more information and feel free to contact us to receive your free Japanese course brochure.
- To gain language survival skills
- To develop general conversational and language skills
- To build basic vocabulary and useful phrases
- To establish basic grammatical foundation
- To get familiar with Japanese manners etiquette, customs and culture
- Real-life simulation exercises
- Drills in correct usage of grammar and useful expressions
- Field work practice
- Systematic vocabulary building exercises
- Student feedback will be reflected in subsequent lessons
- Graduated from top Japanese universities
- Have experience living abroad
- Are bilingual (Japanese and English)
- Have great experience teaching Japanese
- Hold Certificate of Teaching Japanese as Second Language
- Possess familiarity with variety of educational materials and own materials
Original educational materials, core texts, visual aids, audio and video.
Flexible Class Structure
10% Introduction : Setting up the stage.
20% Listening comprehension exercise.
10% Basic conversation : Daily activities.
20% Role-plays : Simulated situations.
15% Vocabulary building exercises.
15% Drills : Grammar
10% Review and student feedback.
Contact us for further information